Thursday, July 30, 2009

O n e M o n t h. . .3 o D a y s. . .


I begin my blog, with a 30-day count down. Only 30 days left before I leave Sydney. 30 days until I arrive in Japan, Osaka. 30 days till I start my new life.

What kind of expectations do I have? I truly do not know. I guess I won't be so much of a FOB there, since i'm asian anyway...haha.

I guess I'm not all that prepared. I mean, I just applied for my visa 30 days before I'm actually leaving, and it's not ready till 1 week later, the fact I haven't started thinking about packing, and I haven't met up with everyone yet! I'm too attached to this place. It'll be a hard one leaving.

On the happier note, I'll be heading off to Melbourne tmr for the first time in my life! I've never been there before, and I'll be skiing/snow boarding at Mt Buller, another 3 hr drive from Melbourne. That should be fun. Heaps of photos I promise! ;)

Anyway, I'll leave this post with a few photos highlighting my holiday so far.

Abbotsleigh Girls Group Photo @ Shazoey's Wedding

Friends @ Shazoey's Reception

Jake + me + Shuhei @ QVB

Sandboarding at the Sand dunes in Port Stephens!

Snowing at Jenolan Caves.

Hopefully, i'll update more later with photos from Melbourne and Ski.

a s H.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your grand adventure! So excited for you!!!! And I'm going to miss you heaps! Send me some takoyaki, ok? (I'll mail you some meatballs in exchange! =P)

    ReplyDelete